Friday, December 15

Curious George Meets a Friend at SSSValentine!




There's a great new monkey die to add to Simon Says Stamp's Picture Book series! 

I knew I wanted two monkeys for my card because after all it's for Valentine's Day, and I wanted to paint them with different colors. After I painted them, I realized one was a little yellow monkey like "Curious George." I remember reading those books to my sons. I think George got very curious and also got a little dirty while playing, but that didn't stop him from finding a lovely new friend. Can you hear his heart going pitter pat, pitter pat?


I had previously made the background and was waiting for the right project. It has kind of a jungle, tropical feel, so I thought it would be great for my monkeys to play in.



I doodled in a few more colors, added the hearts from old music paper, and it's all monkey business from here on out!


Be sure to check out the entire release at Simon Says Stamp, and I hope you've enjoyed my monkey card!

SUPPLIES:

                                        
                                                    
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest